Ultimate Blanket is made in The U.S.A. It is a 5-ply product made of double-faced aluminum reinforced with PE woven fabric to enhance tensile strength, tear resistance, and durability. This makes Ultimate Blanket stronger than other foil-faced and foam reflective insulation, which can be easily torn. Our PE woven foil insulation has tough, tear-proof features that make it a one of a kind product. Designed for energy saving and quality performance, it reflects 97% of radiant heat, emitting 3% (radiant heat).
Ultimate Blanket can be used on ceilings, in walls, around ducts, pipes, water heaters, basements, crawl spaces, and garages in all types of residential, industrial, commercial and agricultural buildings.
- Energy cost reduction
- Enhanced comfort level
- Easy cutting and installation
- Water leakage, dampness, dust, and draft prevention
- Mildew, mold, and rotting reduction
- Environmentally friendly, safe, and non-toxic
Ultimate Blanket conforms to ASTM E84 test standards for surface burning characteristic of building materials and also to NFPA 255, ANSI/UL 723 and UBC8-1 test methods. Ultimate Blanket received the following ASTM E84 test results:
- Flame spread – Index 25 or less
- Smoke developed – Index 50 or less
- Fire rating – Class 1/ Class A
- Carton Weight: 15 lbs
- Unit Size: 125’ L x 4’ W